Union Square Sweat Fest is a week-long ticketed health and wellness series curated by fitness specialists so you can find the latest workouts, shops and eateries to keep your New Year's resolutions going all year long.
From new studios, to top instructors, to complimentary access to neighborhood gym's highest ranked classes, discover the variety of ways to get fit in Union Square.
With more than 750 participants last year, Sweat Fest’s lineup has been expanded to showcase over 40 local partners at 30+ fitness activities.
Our claim to fame? At select workouts* you'll get "drenched" in swag from the Union Square Partnership and our partners.
Fitness is more than just working out. Explore the map to discover the best spots to shop before you sweat and find healthy food to refuel right around the corner.
*See schedule for details
- Stay in-the-know all week by signing up for the Union Square Sweat Fest Newsletter
- Sweat Fest classes have a limited capacity, and are made available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Some classes are complimentary, while others require advance purchase and sign in. Be sure to read details on each individual listing
- Studio classes are "drenched in swag" - as in, you're not going to want to miss this giveaway bag
- Be sure to check the event schedule for class changes or updates
- Bring a crew! It's easier to try something new with your squad by your side
Sweat Fest 2018
This year's fitness celebration was one for the books: 6 days, 33 workouts, 40 partners, 757 participants, $7,000 of new business driven to local gyms + studios, and $147,000 worth of free swag given away to participants. Missed the 6-day event? Here's the top 6 things you need to know.