Union Square Sweat Fest is a week-long ticketed health and wellness series curated by fitness specialists so you can find the latest workouts, shops and eateries to keep your New Year's resolutions going all year long.
From new studios, to top instructors, to complimentary access to neighborhood gym's highest ranked classes, discover the variety of ways to get fit in Union Square.
With more than 1,000 participants last year, Sweat Fest’s lineup has been expanded to showcase over 65 local event partners at 40+ fitness activities.
Our claim to fame? At select workouts* you'll get "drenched" in swag from the Union Square Partnership and our partners.
Fitness is more than just working out. Explore the map to discover the best spots to shop before you sweat, and find healthy nourishment around the corner.
*See schedule for details
- Stay in-the-know all week by signing up for the Union Square Sweat Fest Newsletter
- Sweat Fest classes have a limited capacity, and are made available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Some classes are complimentary, while others require advance purchase and sign in. Be sure to read details on each individual listing
- Studio classes are "drenched in swag" - as in, you're not going to want to miss this giveaway bag
- Be sure to check the event schedule for class changes or updates
- Bring a crew! It's easier to try something new with your squad by your side